I recently shot some photos for a potato chip factory. At this time, this is a small American company that is just getting out there and currently has a distribution throughout Missouri, mostly in the St. Louis area.
These chips are delish! They are currently working with creating some new flavors as well but for this recipe, we just used their plain potato chips.
Ok, here I have to admit that when I was asked to try the baked Halibut recipe, I was disappointed. I don’t generally like fish although I WANT to like fish. I tried the recipe though and guess what, I can honestly say, this was delicious! I will be making this recipe again!
So try it, I hope you like it as much as my husband and I did.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
kosher salt and pepper to taste
1 lb. halibut fillets
1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 2- or 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Crush potato chips
3. Whisk together the mayonnaise and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Brush the mayonnaise-mustard mixture over both sides of the halibut.
(As you can see, I did not brush, I dunked and dunking worked)
5. Spread the potato chip crumbs out in a shallow dish or on a plate. Dip both sides of the halibut in the potato chip crumbs.
6. Place in the prepared baking dish. Bake 18-22 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serve to your loved ones and enjoy! Yum!